6.23.2006

I'd Like To Make A Movie

". . . and find characters for them to
play.
"

Actually, I'd like write, shoot, direct, and make a movie. I'm not talking anything huge; just a little thing that I could ask people to do and find characters for them to play. I've been talking my ideas over with my right-hand
man on all creative matters--my 11-year-old resident genius in the house--and I think we're on to something here. And I promise you, if the movie ever materializes, the story will be familiar, but with a twist I suspect you've never seen before. I'm optimistic. I could even record a little music, write a few songs, bring in the talents of my many talented friends, and shoot the thing. Hmm. I'm inspired.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I have a camera and I will play any part as long as I don't have to wear a dress. Heck I am sure I can come up with some cool graphics for the movie, maybe even make a movie poster or something.